At your desk, in the boardroom or on the wall of the conference hall, the Time Timer increases productivity by creating a sense of urgency and keeping everyone on track. Use it throughout your work day for project management, appointments and team meetings. Then, set it to make sure you get out the door and home on time!
Use your Time Timer at Work:
- Stay on task and focused throughout the day.
- Maximizes efficiency in keeping with LEAN manufacturing principles—time is money!
- Helps to keep meetings on track at a glance, while giving everyone equal time to participate.
- Facilitates workshops, breakout sessions and refreshment breaks.
- Creatives: generate ideas more quickly through timed brainstorming.
- Healthcare: keep schedules moving and effectively manage time spent with patients.
- Sales: deliver succinct, impressive presentations without the “mental math” of how much time remains.
What Professionals Are Saying:
“If you’ve got 15 minutes to make your case, the Time Timer is your best friend.”
“The watch is great! I had back-to-back conference calls last week, both of which I was the lead facilitator. I used the watch to gauge the time on conference call number one, to make sure that I wrapped it up on time to start up conference call number two. It was GREAT! Since I’ve just been wearing it all the time, it was super easy… no need to run to my office to grab the audible timer, I just set the watch and used it on the fly.”
– Business Professional
“I even use it for stress breaks – five minutes, twice a day.”
“Since using the Time Timer, my meetings have never been more efficient or effective. People actually want to attend because I don’t waste their time.”
– Corporate Department Head
“I use it to keep my meetings from falling apart.”