The Time Timer PLUS protects the signature red disk under a clear and durable lens. Simple new controls ensure ease of use for all ages. New features represent nearly 20 years of growth and innovation. A nice product with many options to use for every person who benefits from time management.
Fast becoming our most popular timer, the Time Timer PLUS packs all the features that have made our timers the first choice of teachers, students, parents and professionals into a new design that’s as sturdy as it is useful.
Ideal for active kids or a day full of meetings, the Time Timer PLUS features a rugged case and durable clear lens to protect its patented red disk. And the new on-the-go handle makes it easy to take the timer anywhere you go!
“Seeing” time elapse makes the Time Timer PLUS ideal for:
- Teaching children the concept of elapsed time
- Making homework and practice time more productive
- Reducing conflict in family and household routines
- Managing the stress of transitions by showing “how much longer”
- Empowering teachers to teach instead of constantly monitoring behavior
- Increasing performance on tests and in the workplace
- Keeping meetings on time and moving forward
- Transcending language and culture barriers
Features of the Time Timer PLUS:
- Protected red disk
- On-the-go handle
- Center-dial for setting the disk
- Optional alert
- Volume control
- Silent operation – no ticking
- Oversize numbers
Size: 14 x 18 cms
The Time Timer PLUS works on 1 AA alkaline battery. The battery is NOT included. To open the battery compartment you need a small size (nr.0) philips head screwdriver.
Awards for the Time Timer PLUS
The Time Timer PLUS has won several awards: Teacher’s Choice Award – Classroom 2014, Teachers’ Pick Award 2014 and Teachers’Choice Award – Family 2015!
A great result which makes us very proud. These Awards are rewarded to products that have proven to be a valuable asset to the class room or at home.